wtorek, 9 października 2007

About me.



My name is Kamilla. I'm 14. I live in Gdańsk, near to sea. I very like this place. I've got here many firends and many things to do. I have very good class. I have one brother and two half sisters. My brother live with me and my parents but my sisters live in Finland (we've the same dad). Paweł (my brother) is younger than me- he is 5. My sisters ( Sylwia and Heydi ) are older than me. I very like my family. I have a cat. I very like animals.

In my free time I do many crazy things. My hobby is reading ( I do this blog about it ) , roller-skating, guitar and piano playing. I prectise swimming. I've learned in music school for 8 years but now my mum ( she's a music teacher ) and her friend teach me.

So, I think that's all about me.
Ask when you want to know something.

1 komentarz:

sigita pisze...
Ten komentarz został usunięty przez administratora bloga.